My Real Review has transitioned from a ‘mom blog’ into an online magazine. Our community extends to Facebook and Twitter, and we are becoming active on Pinterest. Our goal for 2013 is to become a top resource for Canadian parents when it comes to product reviews and consumer information!
Our Core Values:
1. Our site is family-friendly, fosters a sense of community, and approaches hot topics in a respectful manner.
2. We maintain high standards when testing products/ideas/brands that consider the health and safety of Canadian families and the best interest of the consumer (Health Canada guidelines are regularly consulted when we review products, particularly foods).
3. We strive to facilitate authentic dialogue about products and brands, and encourage our readers to leave comments that reflect their honest opinions.
4. All products we feature must be available for purchase in Canada.
5. Our reviews are based on thorough product testing.
To be considered for a feature or review, please contact Dana Kinnear, Marketing Director, through our contact form: