Living where I do, in Ontario, we have been blessed – or tortured, depending on your outlook – by an extremely hot, humid and dry summer this year. On one hand, I say blessed, as the nice sunny weather has allowed for lots of outdoor time to explore new parks and splash pads. On the other hand, I say tortured, as on some days, the combined high humidity and temperature have made it feel as though it was well over 40°C. Regardless of whether you consider the hot temperatures of summer a blessing or a curse, the hot weather has required us to have ready access to sunscreen, hats and, of course, water bottles! My family and I recently tried a selection of Eco Vessel stainless steel water bottles, which had the good timing to arrive right in the middle of the hottest part of the year.
Eco Vessel Stainless Steel Water Bottles & Containers Review:
Eco Vessel is dedicated to manufacturing and distributing products that help sustain the Earth. They produce a complete line of stainless steel water bottles and containers for both adults and children, and are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to help our environment through sustainability and quality. The 100% recyclable BPA free bottles are made of high quality, non-leaching materials and are designed for safety, ease of use and convenience. Their product line includes single wall and insulated steel water bottles, filtered stainless steel water bottles, and stainless steel sippy bottles, cups and containers.
My family was generously given a family collection of Eco Vessel stainless steel water bottles as well as a snack container to try and enjoy. The collection of bottles and containers included:
- 25 oz “Summit” flip straw insulated vessel
- 17 oz “Boulder” screw top triple insulated vessel
- 10 oz Insulated sippy with Avent top
- 13 oz “Scout” flip top kids vessel
- 13 oz “Frost” kids insulated flip top vessel
- Gobble ‘n Go stainless snack container
From the moment we received these amazing Eco Vessel products, we have not stopped using them!
The majority of the Eco Vessel bottles that I received were double lined, copper insulated vessels, and they are truly amazing. One of the first days after I received the bottles, was absolutely scorching hot outside, so I filled up some of the Eco Vessel bottles with ice and water and went about my day. My husband and I were thrilled – and shocked – to discover that there were still pieces of ice in the water, and the water was cold and refreshing, almost 10 hours later!
Eco Vessel Stainless Steel Water Bottles and Containers – Pros:
- All of the containers are made of high quality, non-leaching materials and are 100% recyclable and BPA free.
- The double lined, insulated vessels are extremely efficient at keeping beverages nice and cold.
- Eco Vessel also makes beverage containers that can be used for hot liquids as well as cold. A big plus for our cold Canadian winters!
- The colour and pattern choices are appealing and not too over-the-top.
- All of the beverage vessels come with replacement straws, should the original piece become lost or damaged.
Eco Vessel Stainless Steel Water Bottles and Containers – Cons:
- Not all of the beverage vessels are insulated. For instance, the 13 oz Scout vessel is not insulated, and because of that these bottles tend to sweat and aren’t as effective at keeping beverages cool.
- The external flip straw can be tight and a little tough for smaller hands to open. Even my 10-year-old son struggled at times with his bottle.
- The design of the external flip straw made my husband feel as though he was drinking from a baby’s sippy cup.
Would I Purchase Eco Vessel Bottles and Containers?
Without a doubt, yes! I truly love the design and function of the vessels and plan on purchasing some additional pieces to add to our collection.
Where to Buy Eco Vessel Bottles and Containers?
Eco Vessel containers are currently available for purchase through the following Canadian retailers: Lavish & Lime, Mountain Baby, Fiddleheads Kids Shop, Firefly Baby, Precious Earth, Prep ‘n Pretty Boutique, and Simply Green Baby. Please note that the current list of Canadian retailers on the Eco Vessel website is not currently up to date with all of these retailers.
Have you tried an Eco Vessel? What is your favourite style?
Congratulations to Eco Vessel for earning our Seal of Recommendation!